1. What are the centre timings and operational days?
LuckyOne Mall’s COVID Vaccination Centre will be operational from Monday to Saturday between 10:30 AM to 5:30 PM.
2. Where is the centre located?
The COVID Vaccination Centre is located at Basement 1 of LuckyOne Mall.
3. Which vaccine will be administered?
Government-issued vaccines will be administered. For details regarding the availability of vaccines, before visiting call us at 021-36321311 Extension: 1
4. How can we register?
You can message your 13 digit Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) without spaces and dashes, on 1166. After receiving the CODE, you can visit the COVID Vaccination Centre at LuckyOne Mall from Monday to Saturday between 10:30 AM to 5:30 PM along with the CODE and your original CNIC.
5. Should I get vaccinated if I have already had COVID-19?
Yes, you should get vaccinated against COVID-19 even if you have already had the disease. However, if you are currently infected, you must wait for your symptoms to resolve and your isolation period to end.
6. What are the most common side effects after getting a COVID-19 vaccine?
Very common side effects: Headache, fatigue, myalgia, nausea, diarrhea, arthralgia, cough, chills, pruritus, loss of appetite, rhinorrhea, sore throat, nasal congestion & abdominal pain.
7. Can people who got the first dose from another place visit the center for their second dose?
Yes, people can visit LuckyOne Mall’s COVID Vaccination Centre for their second dose. For the availability of relevant vaccines, before visiting call us at 021-36321311 Extension: 1
8. How long should I wait to get any other vaccine after getting the COVID-19 vaccine?
After getting vaccinated for COVID-19, you must wait 14 days, before getting any other type of vaccine, for any other disease or condition.
9. I’m currently ill with COVID-19, can I get the vaccine?
People currently unwell and experiencing COVID-19 symptoms should not receive the COVID-19 vaccine until they have recovered.
10. How many doses will we need to get?
You will be informed about the doses by the vaccinator.
11. Will we be provided with the vaccination card?
E-Nadra document will be provided.
12. What is the eligibility?
Individuals who are 18 years of age and above are eligible.
13. Will there be a sitting area?
Yes, a sitting area is available for those who will be vaccinated.
14. Are AstraZeneca and Sputnik vaccines available?
No, they are not available.
15. Is the code mandatory in order to get vaccinated?
Code and CNIC are mandatory for everyone.
16. Can I choose which COVID-19 vaccine I will get?
17. What are the charges?
The vaccine is free of cost.
18. Are children allowed?
No, children are not allowed
19. How can we get the Immunization Certificate from NADRA?
After receiving the 2nd dose, you can get the Immunization Certificate for COVID-19 from NADRA by visiting the website: nims.nadra.gov.pk/nims/certificate