Executive Specialty Leasing:
Ensure effective leasing of specialty space to suitable, qualified retailers in line with the specialty leasing plan; to identify and maximize funds from operations; increase the Specialty Leasing revenue streams by improving RMU, Kiosks and promotional standards, performance and delivery.
This position acts as a key ambassador for the company and as a point of contact for potential and existing specialty tenants. The main purpose of the role is to source and close lease licenses and execute them through other associated departments, such as Lease Administration, Finance, MEP and Legal.
Contribute to strategy on the specialty leasing mix and standards
• Drive correspondence and document execution through others
• Coordinate daily meetings where required
• Give effective and convincing presentations, increase rent yields
• Assist other members of Specialty Leasing & Leasing Administration Team
• Ensure that retailers are motivated to submit documents in a timely fashion
• Manage complicated negotiations through to successful conclusion and follow-up on all lease related issues.
- MBA, Master’s Degree or equivalent
The positions requires to gather data to help a company market its products or services. They gather data on consumer demographics, preferences, needs, and buying habits. They collect data and information using a variety of methods, such as interviews, questionnaires, focus groups, market analysis surveys, public opinion polls, and literature reviews.
The role also requires to evaluate data using statistical techniques and software. Interpret what the data means for their client to forecast future trends. This position also requires to make charts, graphs, and other visual aids to present the results of their research.
Ability to cope with fast-paced and pressured work, Accuracy, Strong attention to detail and a strong analytical mind, Ability to notice patterns within statistics, Good organizational skills, Excellent (spoken and written) communication skills, Confident presentation skills, A methodical approach to work, Familiarity or training in statistics or a willingness to learn, have strong IT skills and have knowledge of or be keen to learn statistical software packages, Be able to be flexible and work as part of a team.
MBA, Masters or equivalent
Females are encouraged to apply.
- ASP.NET Programmer:
In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and excellent communicator.
- ASP.Net for web application
• MVC with SQL Server.
• Must have good understanding of Models, Views, Partial Views.
• JQuery Ajax, CSS, and Database, Entity framework and ADO.NET
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field.
- Minimum 2 years.